What do you think?

For this blog to be successful, I am hoping you will post your "thinking" as you read this month's selection. After you read a couple of chapters, visit this site and share your inferences, predictions, and opinions. You can also comment on what other people have said. (Be sure that all comments are appropriate of course!)

All you have to do is click on COMMENT below any posting. Then click on the arrows next to COMMENT AS. You can scroll down to NAME/URL and just type in your name (forget the URL part). Then type your comments, questions, and thinking in the box labeled "Post a Comment". When you finish, click on the button POST COMMENT.

Check back often to see who has commented, including what I am writing!
Happy Reading!
~Mrs. Highfill

5 comments:

  1. I have read two chapters so far and I'm wondering what the war will be. The brother pretty moody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Sparky, everybody in Falling Bird, and the Century Awareness are terrible people and they plan to lure India, Finn, and Mouse into a horrifying trap. I also think that Uncle Red never planned and expected nothing like this.
    No Passengers Beyond This Point

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Funning, do you think the events that happened to the characters were symbolic in some way? What is Falling Bird symbolic of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished No Passengers beyond this point and Love, Aubrey. Both are really good books! Almost done with School of Fear. Can't wait for tonight's meeting at Round Table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm half way done with Love, Aubrey and I'm in love with it. I think it's so sad that she lost her dad and sister, but I'm glad that they finally found her mom. I'm glad that Aubrey made a friend and that she has her gram. I love how Aubrey expresses herself by writing to Jilly. Bridget seems super nice, I would like a friend like her.

    ReplyDelete