Book Recommendations from the Book Whisperer......

I have a theory, since every pot has a lid, every reader must have their perfect book. As a self proclaimed "book whisperer", my goal is to get the right book to the right kid!

I plan to update the book shelf on the right side of this blog often, but I need your help. Under this post, please write in your favorite book, what you are currently reading, or a book you read in the past that you think I should add to the shelf. Be sure to include a few sentences explaining why the book is worthy of going on the shelf. (A mini review)

Now, every time you are in need of a good read, you can check back to this site and see what everyone has to say.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the book, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, posted on the Shelf! It's a really great story! I would recommend it to anyone who loves an adventure!

    ReplyDelete